We are pleased to announce the release of the new SOAPware 2012 and the new 5010 claim format! Documentation, videos and installation instructions are included below.
Please review the Feature List and Release Notes to be aware of the changes in the new version.
Checklist for Installing SOAPware 2012
- Make sure there is enough space on the server and the client PC’s to which you install SOAPware.
- Server should have 5 – 10 Gbs free on Hard Drive.
- Client should have 2 – 5 Gbs free on Hard Drive.
- Ensure there is a same day backup.
- The user installing should have the ability to run/open programs as a Windows Administrator user.
- If SOAPware Technical Support is to install this upgrade, then please download and save the installer files. These links provided should be downloaded onto the server.
- Please review the installation documentation to prepare for the upcoming installation.
- Download SOAPware and other modules by clicking on the following links:
Data Manager: http://updates.mysoapware.com/SWDataManager.exe
- SOAPware Support Install: We’ve reserved a special block of Clinical Suite 2012 installation appointments (November 14th – 19th and 21st – 23rd). If you would like to schedule an appointment with SOAPware technical support to perform the installation for you, please click the following link: http://www.soapware.com/support/. You can also call to schedule an appointment at 1-800-455-7627, option 2.
IMMEDIATELY AFTER UPGRADE, follow these steps
- Once you install your SOAPware update, please contact Gateway EDI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-556-2231 to help you get started on 5010 testing.
- View the following videos:
Important steps after upgrading (33 minutes)
SOAPware 2012 new changes (43 minutes)
- View the new 2012 documentation.
2012 NEW VIDEOS
- New Clinical Features
- Auto Update Demo
- Demo with Gateway EDI on Statements/Eligibility Features (41 minutes)