SayIt in SOAPware: The sensible speech alternative.
SayIt for SOAPware adds to your productivity and allows you to spend more time with patients and less time on clinical documentation.
4220 N. Crossover Road
Fayetteville, AR 72703
What if you could save 25% or more of clinical documentation time each day?
With SayIt from nVoq, that’s not wishful thinking. It’s a reality!
1. Spoken narratives are converted to text in real time – directly into the system of record – no integration required!
2. Using voice or touch shortcuts, templates can be quickly completed in seconds vs. minutes.
3. Complete complex SOAPware orders and prescriptions with single voice commands!
The result: more timely, accurate and quality documentation – at a fraction of the cost of competitive offerings.
- Affordable monthly and yearly subscription pricing includes all maintenance and technical updates
- Access anywhere there’s an Internet connection
- SayIt is hosted securely in a HIPAA-compliant US data center
- Compatible with both PC and MAC – no need to purchase separate products
Easy to Learn and Use
- No voice samples to read – providers can be productive within minutes
- Works directly in SOAPware on both local installations and SOAPware’s hosted environment
- Dedicated hotkeys simplify toggling between dictation and shortcuts
- Automation tools keep complex workflows on track with simple voice or touch commands
Reduce IT Overhead
- No hardware to purchase or maintain
- No software to install on the desktop
- No maintenance costs
- Centralized administrative portal simplifies end-user management at no extra charge
Optional Value-Added Services Enhance Workflow
- SayIt Transcription Assist service can edit and post dictations to the EHR for providers needing extra assistance